Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RS485 Wind Speed Transmitter
- Offers high measurement accuracy, wide range, and good stability
- Compact size, portable, and easy to install
- Reasonable structure design, good appearance quality
- Provides a strong anti-interference ability
- Communication Protocol: RS485
The RS485 Wind Speed Transmitter is a professional meteorological instrument used to measure horizontal wind speed within 0~32.4 m/s. It integrates a hall sensor inside.
The shell and wine cups are made of aluminum alloy material and use special mold precision die casting process, featuring small dimension tolerance and high surface accuracy.
The sensor internal circuit is protected, which makes the sensor have the properties of high strength, weather resistance, anti-corrosion, and waterproof. The cable connector adopts a corrosion-resistant military plug that ensures the long service life of the product.
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 32.4 m/s
- Start-Up Wind Speed: 0.2 - 0.4 m/s
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 m/s
- Power Voltage: 7-24V
- Communication Protocol: RS485 interface Modbus protocol