Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 360° Omnidirectional Laser Scan
- 5.5 - 10Hz Adaptive Scan Frequency
- Sample Frequency: 4000 - 8000Hz
- Distance range: 0.15 - 12m
- Works With SLAMAIg
The RPLidar A1M8 - 360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Kit is a low-cost 2D LIDAR solution developed by RoboPeak Team. It can scan 360° environment within 12 meter radius. The RPLIDAR output is very suitable for building map, do SLAM, or build 3D model.
RPLIDAR A1’s scanning frequency reached 5.5 hz when sampling 360 points each round. It can be configured up to 10 hz maximum. RPLIDAR A1 is a laser triangulation measurement system. It can work excellently in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environments without sunlight.
- 1x RPLidar A1M8 - 360 Degree Laser Scanner Development Kit
- Distance Range: 0.15 - 12 m (with white object to be reflected in the test)
- Angular Field of View: 0~360°
- Resolution: 0.5-1.0% (minimum 0.5 mm) @ < 1.5 m
- Angular Resolution: Less than or equal to 1° (when scanning at 5.5Hz)
- Sampling frequency: 4000 - 8000 Hz
- Scan frequency: 1~10Hz, typical value 5.5Hz (when RPLIDAR takes 360 points per scan, scan frequency is the typical value)
- Laser wave length: 775~795nm, typical value 785nm (infrared band)
- Pulse width: 110 us
Laser instantaneous peak power:
- Min value: TBD
- Max value: 5mw
- Typical value: 3mw