- Roland DGSHAPE DE-3 Desktop Engraving Machine
- Features a laser pointer accurately defining the origin point
- Provides an engraving path preview
- Offers fast and easy production
The Roland DGSHAPE DE-3 Desktop Engraving Machine features a laser pointer accurately defines the origin point and displays an engraving path preview on the media - set the engraving position at the touch-of-a-button for accurate engraving and personalization every time.
Easily-applied nose cones can be added to the spindle unit to avoid scratches to delicate materials and deliver consistently precise results. Powered by a 20,000 rpm DC brushless motor, the DE-3 utilizes advanced surface detection and other automatic features to make set-up and engraving a quick and simple process.
Machine operation can be managed remotely on the DE-3 - offering LAN network connectivity for multiple machine engraving. Without the need for computer setup, you can quickly select machine options such as spindle speed and one-touch machine cleaning. Engraving job data can be sent from your computer and stored in the controller after the PC is disconnected.
The DE-3 desktop rotary engraver is open source technology that works out-of-the-box with all popular engraving software, industry standard tools, and materials. Also included with the purchase of the DE-3 is Dr. Engrave Plus software that offers new user advantages.
Features automatic layout tool for importing Excel and CSV files for quick engraving of nametags, product serial numbers, and other variable data projects. Leveling and drilling functions enable standard text engraving as well as surface leveling and hole drilling. Now supports AI files and standard graphics/vector data.
- 1 x Roland DGSHAPE DE-3 Desktop Engraving Machine
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Nose cone unit (resin/metal components)
- Nose unit set screw (fixing screw, spring)
- Spare set screw (for cutter holder)
- Solid collet (ø 3.175 mm)
- Spanner wrench
- Hex wrench
- Hex driver
- Adhesive sheet
- Dust collector adapter
- DGSHAPE Software Package CD
- Setup Guide
- Work Table Size 12.0079 in x 9.05512 in (305 x 230 mm)
- XYZ Axis Drive System: Stepper motor, 3-axis simultaneous control
- Operating Speed: XY Axis：0.1 ~ 60 mm/sec. Z Axis：0.1 ~ 30 mm/sec
- Software resolution: 0.01 mm/step
- Mechanical Resolution: XYZ Axis: 0.00125 mm/step
- Spindle Motor: Brushless DC Motor
- Spindle Speed: 5,000 ~20,000 rpm
- Tool Loading: Cutter Holder, Collet Type
- Maximum Material Thickness: 40 mm (38 mm when using the nose cone)
- Connection USB
- Ethernet (10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX)
- Machine Language RML-1
- Power Supply Voltage and Frequency
- AC100 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Current: 1.0 A
- Power Consumption: 80 W
- Operating Noise While Operating: 60 dB (or less), Standby: 40 dB (or less)
- Machine Weight: 75 lbs (35 kg)
- Installation Environment: Indoor use, altitude: 2,000 m or less, Temperature 5 to 40 ˚C, humidity 35 to 80% (no dew condensation)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.