Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboSense RS-Bpearl Laser Rangefinder (30 m)
- Offers Short-range Blind Spot LiDAR
- Designed for Near-Field Blind-Spots Detection
- Provides 360° x 90° Super Wide FOV
- Detects objects within a few centimeters
- Modular design dramatically reduces costs
The RoboSense RS-Bpearl Laser Rangefinder (30 m) is a new type of short-range LiDAR designed specifically for the detection of blind spots.
RS-Bpearl's disruptive modular design dramatically reduces costs while making the product more flexible, compact, and customizable.
Loaded with RoboSense's innovative signal processing technology, RS-Bpearl is able to detect objects within a few centimeters, plus a 360°x 90° super-wide field of view, RS-Bpearl can effectively detect the blind spots around the vehicle.
- 1 x RoboSense RS-Bpearl Laser Rangefinder (30 m)
- φ100 x 111 mm
- Laser Wavelength: 905nm
- Laser Safety: Class 1 eye safe
- Range: 100 m (30 m at10% NIST)
- Blind Spot: ≤0.1 m
- Range Accuracy (Typical): Up to ±3 cm
- Horizontal FOV: 360º
- Vertical FOV: 90°
- Horizontal Resolution: 0.2°/0.4°
- Vertical Resolution: 2.81°
- Frame Rate: 10 Hz / 20 Hz
- Rotation Speed: 600 / 1200 rpm (10 / 20 Hz)
- Points Per Second: 576,000 pts/s (Single return Mode) | 1,152,000 pts/s (Dual return Mode)
- Ethernet Connection: 100 Mbps
- Output: UDP packets over Ethernet
- UDP Packet: Spatial Coordinates, Intensity, Timestamp, etc.
- Operating Voltage: 9 - 32 V
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Weight(without cabling): ~0.92 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85 °C
- Ingress Protection: IP67