Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboPad Charging Kit with Base and Collector
- 2 part system made of retractable collector and fixed base
- No power required / Durable and weather resistant
- High contact pressure / Very low footprint
- Excellent low resistance electrical contacts
- Solid-state Hall switch to indicate retracted/extended state
The RoboPad Charging Kit w/ Base and Collector (90mm wide, 100A) offers a precision, high current charging solution for mobile robots and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV). It is composed of a charge contacts base that is typically affixed on the floor, and a collector unit with extendable contacts mounted on the robot.
Unlike conventional spring-loaded contact products commercially available, RoboPad utilizes high energy magnets to control the connection and disconnection action automatically, while using no additional power from the mobile system's batteries. The base’s ultra-low profile and the collector’s extension range allows for far more compact charging configurations over any other charge system, in a permanent factory and business environments.
- 1 x RoboPad Charging Kit w/ Base and Collector (90mm wide, 100A)
- 140mm x 90mm x 10mm
- Operating Voltage: 1V to 200V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85oC
- Dimensions Base: 140mm x 90mm x 10mm
- Dimensions Collector Extended: 90mm x 56mm x 42mm
- Dimensions Collector Retracted: 90mm x 56mm x 32mm
- Extension range: 10mm
- Max Current: 100A
- Continuous Current: 75A
- Contact Pressure: 1.5kg
- Alignment tolerance: +/-5mm
- Hall sensor voltage: 4.5 to 24V
- Weight: 100g