Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rigid End Effector for AxiDraw
- Is designed to be in place of the standard AxiDraw pen-lift Z stage
- Features an alternative mounting scheme for mounting various things
- Has a rigid end effector custom machined from aluminum
- Provides six M3 tapped holes and two M4 tapped holes for mounting
This Rigid End Effector for AxiDraw is designed to be in place of the standard AxiDraw pen-lift Z stage and provides an alternative mounting scheme for mounting various things to the end of the AxiDraw's arm, for applications where greater rigidity is important but the lifting ability of the standard Z stage is not required.
The rigid end effector is custom machined from aluminum and provides six M3 tapped holes and two M4 tapped holes for mounting whatever it is that you would like to mount to the end of the AxiDraw, to use it as a 2D robot arm. The hole pattern is compatible with the AxiDraw pen clip, so you can, if you like, mount the AxiDraw's pen clip to this end effector.
- 1 x Rigid End Effector for AxiDraw
- 1.97 x 1.38 x 0.19 inches (50 x 35 x 4.8 mm)
- Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight: Approximately 11 g
- Mounting hardware: included (Two M4×12 pozidrive-head self-tapping screws)