Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RFM69HCW Transceiver Breakout Board
- Offers automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Low power consumption
- Suitable for LoRa network applications
- Compatible with 3.3 or 5 V I/O Arduino Board
- Interface: SPI
The RFM69HCW Transceiver Breakout Board is an inexpensive and versatile radio module. You can use it to send text or binary data between two or hundreds of modules. It is perfect for building inexpensive short-range wireless networks for home & building automation, sensor networks, automated meter readings, wireless alarm & security systems, industrial monitoring & control, and many more applications.
The RFM69HCW transceiver module operates over a wide frequency range, including the 315, 433, 868, and 915 MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most can be set dynamically. The RFM69HCW is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation.
- 1x RFM69HCW Transceiver Breakout Board
- Maximum link budget: 168 dB
- Constant RF output: +20 dBm - 100 mW
- High sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps
- High selectivity: 16-tap FIR channel filter
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100 nA register retention
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +20 dBm in 1 dB step
- FSK bit rates up to 300 kb/s
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Packet engine with CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIF
- 115 dB+ dynamic range RSSI
- Interface: SPI