Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RFM69HCW Radio Arduino Shield
- Offers inexpensive and versatile radio module
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with 3.3 or 5 V I/O Arduino Board
- Suitable for LoRa network applications
- Interface: SPI
The RFM69HCW Radio Arduino Shield is an inexpensive and versatile radio module. It is perfect for building inexpensive short-range wireless networks for home & building automation, sensor networks, automated meter readings, wireless alarm & security systems, industrial monitoring & control, and many more applications.
The RFM69HCW transceiver module operates over a wide frequency range, including the 315, 433, 868, and 915 MHz license-free ISM (Industry Scientific and Medical) frequency bands. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most can be set dynamically. The RFM69HCW is optimized for low power consumption while offering high RF output power and channelized operation.
The shield has on-board power regulation and level shifting, an external antenna via the I-Pex connector, and additional jumpers to set the interface and digital communication pins on the Arduino.
- 1x RFM69HCW Radio Arduino Shield
- Interface: SPI
- Maximum link budget: 168 dB
- Constant RF output: +20 dBm - 100 mW
- High sensitivity: down to -120 dBm at 1.2 kbps
- High selectivity: 16-tap FIR channel filter
- Low current: Rx = 16 mA, 100 nA register retention
- Programmable Pout: -18 to +20 dBm in 1 dB step
- FSK bit rates up to 300 kb/s
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Packet engine with CRC-16, AES-128, 66-byte FIF
- 115 dB+ dynamic range RSSI
- Frequency Band: 315, 433, 868 and 915 MHz (programmable)