Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi SENSE HAT
- The Sense HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi
- Made especially for Astro Pi mission
- With 8x8 RGB LED matrix and a five-button joystick
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is attached on top of the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins (which provide the data and power interface) to create an 'Astro Pi'. The Sense HAT has several integrated circuit-based sensors that you can use for many different types of experiments, applications, and even games.
The Sense HAT has an 8X8 RGB LED matrix, and a five-button joystick and includes the following sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Temperature, Barometric pressure, and Humidity.
- 1x Raspberry Pi SENSE HAT
- Gyroscope - angular rate sensor: +/-245/500/2000 dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: +/-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: +/-4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 - 1260 hPa absolute range (accuracy depends on the temperature and pressure, +/-0.1 hPa under normal conditions)
- Temperature sensor (Temperature accurate to +/- 2 °C in 0-65 °C range)
- Relative Humidity sensor (accurate to +/-4.5% in 20-80%rH range, accurate to +/- 0.5 °C in 15- 40 °C range)