Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi Pico
- Offers a tiny, fast, and versatile board
- Features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor
- Provides 264 KB internal RAM
- Supports up to 16 MB of off-chip Flash
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. Designed by Raspberry Pi, RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264KB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash.
A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and uniquely programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package. From controlling appliances to operating a light display, Raspberry Pi Pico puts the technology that underpins countless everyday operations into your hands
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico’s rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico
- Processor: dual-core Arm Cortex-M0
- RAM: 264 KBSupports up to: 16 MB Flash
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- 26x multi-function GPIO pins
- 2x SPI, 2x I2C, 2x UART, 3x 12-bit ADC, 16x controllable PWM channels
- 8x Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor