Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- To detect if it's raining
- Working voltage: 3.3-5V DC
- Outputs both digital and analog signals at the same time
- Adjustable sensitivity by a potentiometer
The Raindrop Sensor Module is used to detect rainfall. When wired with a 5v supply, the power light will be on. When the sensor detects no raindrop, D0 is high and the indicator keeps out. The more drops, the lower value at A0. When the value of A0 is smaller than the value set, D0 will change from high to low and the indicator will light up.
- 1 x Raindrop Sensor module
- 1 x Raindrop Sensor analyser
- 1 x 2-Pin ribbon cable
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable