Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Radiolink R12DS, 2.4G 12 channels receiver
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronously
- Compatible with Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II
- AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II can upgrade to 12 channels just upgrade by firmware
- S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time
There is two signal working mode available in the Radiolink R12DS 10-CH 2.4GHz DSSS & FHSS Receiver PWM signal output working mode and S-BUS signal output working mode. In PWM mode red LED indicates PWM signal output, 11 channels totally. In S-BUS mode blue/purple LED indicates S-BUS signal output, 12 channels totally.
S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time. S-BUS signal channel (3 pin of row 11) output 12 channels S-BUS signal, PWM signal channels (3 pin of row 1 to row 10) output CH3 to CH12 PWM signals, but 12 channels in total. How many PWM signal channels you can use depends on how many S-BUS signal channels you have used (e.g.: you have used 4 S-BUS signal channels, then you have 8 PWM signal channels to use).
- Channels: 12 channels: output 12 channels signal, support S-BUS and PWM signal output synchronously.
- Working voltage: 4.8-10V
- Working current: 38-45mA（input voltage: 5V）
- Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage. Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and module PRM-02 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT9/AT9S/AT10/AT10II display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
- 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
- Control distance: about 4 kilometers air (Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations).