Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu Motoron M2T256 Dual I2C Motor Controller
- Compact and efficient dual motor controller
- Enables connection of multiple controllers on the same I2C bus
- Supports motor supply voltages from 4.5 V to 48 V
- Delivers continuous output currents up to 1.8 A per motor
- Comes with pre-soldered headers for convenience
The Pololu Motoron M2T256 Dual I2C Motor Controller (Header Pins Soldered) is a compact device designed to manage the operation of two DC motors via an I2C interface. The unique feature of this controller is its ability to connect multiple Motoron controllers to the same I2C bus, thereby facilitating the expansion of a system with additional motors.
The M2T256 model is compatible with motor supply voltages ranging from 4.5 V to 48 V and is capable of delivering continuous output currents of up to 1.8 A for each motor. This particular model comes with pre-soldered headers.
- 1x Pololu Motoron M2T256 Dual I2C Motor Controller (Header Pins Soldered)
- 0.6 x 0.8 inch
- Channels: 2
- Model: Motoron M2T256
- Control interface: I2C
- Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 48 V1
- Continuous output current per channel: 1.8 A
- Peak output current per channel: 6.4 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 3.0 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Connectors soldered: Yes
- Weight: 2.5 g