Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu LSM6DSO 3D Accelerometer & Gyro Carrier w/ Voltage Regulator
- Includes a 3.3 V voltage regulator
- Integrated level shifters
- Provides six independent acceleration and rotation rate
- Easy to use with standard solderless breadboards
- Operating voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
The Pololu LSM6DSO 3D Accelerometer & Gyro Carrier w/ Voltage Regulator combines a digital 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope into a single package. The sensor provides six independent acceleration and rotation rate readings whose sensitivities can be set in the ranges of ±2 g to ±16 g and ±125°/s to ±2000°/s, available through I²C/I3C and SPI interfaces.
This LSM6DSO carrier board includes a 3.3 V voltage regulator and integrated level shifters that allow operation from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, and the 0.1-inch pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1-inch perfboards.
The LSM6DSO inertial measurement unit (IMU) has many configurable options, including dynamically selectable sensitivities for the accelerometer and gyro, a choice of output data rates, and two independently-programmable external inertial interrupt pins.
The accelerometer and gyro can be individually turned on and off to save power. The sensor can be configured and its readings can be accessed through a digital interface, which can be configured to operate in either I2C (TWI) or SPI mode.
- 1x Pololu LSM6DSO 3D Accelerometer & Gyro Carrier w/ Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 1.8 V
- Supply Current: 1 mA
- Measurement range: ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±16 g (accelerometer) | ±125, ±250, ±500, ±1000, or ±2000°/s (gyro)
- Interface: I2C / I3C, SPI
- Weight: 0.6 g