- PiSloth AI Programmable Robot Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers cute and flexible dancing robot
- Comes with four movable joints, 180° angle movement
- Provides a Bionic robot with an aluminum alloy structure
- For beginners as well as more experienced makers
The PiSloth AI Programmable Robot Kit for Raspberry Pi is engineered for the Raspberry Pi platform with many great and interesting talents and it supports DIY customization by creating your own head masks. The kit is suitable for beginners as well as for more experienced makers, the professional high-quality tutorials allow users to quickly advance their skill sets and acquire a solid knowledge base in robotics programming.
This DIY robot kit has 4 movable joints (the corresponding turning angles ranging -90° ~90°) that can perform bionics actions, such as walking, standing, dancing, and so on. The PiSloth provides interesting family activities for parents and kids to have a hands-on experience together and learn robotic knowledge at the same time.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Movable Joints: 4 (Moving, Walking, Shaking, Turning)
- Angle Movement: 180°
- Bionic movements: Yes
- Obstacle avoidance: Yes
- Distance measurements: Yes
- Proximity detection: Yes
- Can be programmed with 22 different actions
- Professional high-quality tutorials: Yes
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.