Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pimoroni Icm20948 9DoF Motion Sensor Breakout
- Advanced 9DoF motion sensor with 3-axis acceleration, gyroscopic motion, and compass heading
- Low power consumption ideal for battery-powered projects
- Easily integrates with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and Breakout Garden system
- Qw/ST compatible, connecting to various microcontrollers and HATs
The Pimoroni Icm20948 9DoF Motion Sensor Breakout is an advanced motion sensor that can detect movement in nine distinct ranges of motion. This includes 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis gyroscopic motion, and 3-axis compass heading. This sensor is particularly useful in the construction of DIY robots or drones, as it can accurately measure three different types of motion in three different axes with a 16-bit resolution.
One of the key features of this sensor is its low power consumption, making it an excellent choice for projects that are powered by batteries. It is compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino, further enhancing its versatility.
The sensor can be easily integrated into the Breakout Garden system, which simplifies the process of using breakouts. Simply insert it into one of the slots and begin to expand your project, create, and code.
In addition, the sensor is Qw/ST compatible, meaning it can be connected to a wide variety of different microcontrollers and HATs with Qwiic or STEMMA QT connectors.
- 1x ICM-20948 9DoF Breakout
- 1x 1x5 Male Header
- 1x 1x5 Female Right-Angle Header
- 19 x 19 x 2.75 mm
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g 3-axis Accelerometer
- ±250/±500/±1000/±2000 DPS (degrees per second) 3-Axis Gyroscope
- 3-Axis compass with a wide range up to ±4900 μT
- 16-bit data output
- I2C interface (address 0x68/0x69 (cut trace))
- 3.3 or 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Qw/ST (Qwiic/STEMMA QT) connector (*on breakouts manufactured after October 2022)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino