Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adds four 5V digital outputs to your VINT hub
- Allows you to control LEDs, relays, and other logic-level electronics
- Each digital output is capable of pulse-width modulation
- Each output terminal has a ground terminal
If the 3.3V digital output mode of your hub's VINT port is not powerful enough, or if you just need more digital outputs, the Phidget VINT 4 Digital Output Module has you covered. This board adds four 5V digital outputs to your VINT hub, allowing you to control LEDs, relays, and other logic-level electronics.
Each digital output is capable of pulse-width modulation, allowing you to select a duty cycle between 0% and 100% power. This is particularly useful for dimmable electronics such as LEDs or fans. Wiring is simple since each output terminal has a ground terminal beside it, leading to the board's shared ground.
- Controlled By: VINT
- Number of Digital Outputs: 4
- Series Resistance: 127 Ω
- Digital Output Voltage Min: 0 V DC
- Digital Output Voltage Max: 5 V DC
- Digital Output Current Max: 16 mA
- PWM Frequency: 16 kHz
- PWM Resolution: 0.1 %
- Current Consumption Min: 23 μA
- Current Consumption Max: 150 mA
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C