Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Current sensor (DC In-Line Hall Effect)
- Controlled by VINT
- Measures up to 30A of direct current
- Current Consumption: 1.8 mA-20 μA
With the Phidget VINT 30A Current Sensor, you can quickly and easily measure the current flow in an electronic circuit or device. Just put this current sensor in series with one of the power lines, and you'll be able to measure up to 30A of direct current.
This Phidget is electrically isolated, so a power surge on the circuit you're measuring will not damage your VINT Hub or your computer. Isolation also improves stability by eliminating potential ground loops.
- 1 x Phidget VINT 30A Current Sensor
- Sensor Type: Current (DC In-Line Hall Effect)
- Controlled By: VINT
- Input Current Min: -30 A
- Input Current Max: 30 A
- Current Measurement Resolution: 1.1 mA
- Surge Current (Input): 100 A
- Measurement Error Max: 4 %
- Input Current Noise: 20 mA
- Recommended Wire Size: 10 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
- Current Consumption Max: 1.8 mA
- Current Consumption Min: 20 μA
- Isolation Voltage (DC): 50 V DC
- Input Impedance: 1.2 mΩ