Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Provides sixteen active-high digital inputs to your VINT Hub
- Any device with a logic-level output can be read by these inputs
- Control switches, buttons etc.
- Able to withstand up to 30V
If you need to read a whole bunch of logic-level signals, The Phidget VINT 16 Isolated Digital Input adds sixteen active-high digital inputs using just one port on your VINT Hub. They're also more resilient than a VINT port running in digital input mode, able to withstand up to 30V. Whether you're reading buttons, switches, or logic-level outputs from other devices, this module offers the most efficient use of your VINT ports.
Isolated for Stability
The VINT port on this board is electrically isolated from the digital inputs, preventing instability from ground loops. Each input is also isolated from one another, cutting down on cross-channel interference.
- 1x Phidget VINT 16 Isolated Digital Input
- Controlled By: VINT
- Current Consumption Min: 100 μA
- Current Consumption Max: 8 mA
- Number of Digital Inputs: 16
- Low Voltage Max (False): 1.3 V DC
- High Voltage Min (True): 2.5 V DC
- Low Voltage Trigger Length Min: 0.2 ms
- High Voltage Trigger Length Min: 0.05 ms
- Digital Input Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Digital Input Current: 2.5 mA
- Digital Input Type: Powered
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -40 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C