Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Phidget Motion Sensor
- Detects motion through infrared radiation
- Measures motion up to 10 m
- Lets you fill more of the sensor’s FOV
- Features a steady voltage when no objects are detected
- Detects movement in a small room or hallway
The Phidget Motion Sensor allows you to detect motion up to ten meters away. This sensor will output a steady voltage when no objects are detected. The voltage output will increase or decrease when motion is detected.
A movement that fills more of the sensor’s field of view will result in a larger change in voltage. This Phidget connects to your computer through a VINT Hub.
Detects motion through infrared radiation: Excellent for detecting the movement of people or animals.
Passive recalibration: Objects that stop moving inside the sensor’s view won’t trigger the sensor until they start moving again.
- 1 x Phidget Motion Sensor
- Controlled By: Voltage Input
- Sensor Output Type: Non-Ratiometric
- Horizontal Detection Range: 70°
- Vertical Detection Range: * 70°
- Motion Detection Distance: ** 10 m
*Detection angle is reduced on the side of the lens where the connector blocks its view
**Detection distance varies with the size and speed of the object. The testing was conducted with people moving at walking speed.
- Current Consumption: 140 μA
- Operating Temperature Min: -30 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C