- Petoi NyBoard V1 Customized Arduino Board
- Grove: 4
- Features an Arduino compatible motion controller
- Provides four sockets for external Arduino modules
- Drive at least 12 PWM servos
- Best fits Pi Zero and Pi 3A+
The Petoi NyBoard V1 Customized Arduino Board features an Arduino compatible motion controller You can use it for Arduino and IoT programming, and design whatever robotic animal or creature you like. Learn from OpenCat, connect the board, and create your own robot pets.
The board also provides a 2x5 socket on NyBoard V1 for mounting Raspberry Pi. The Pi gives Bittle the ability to analyze more sensory data, get connected to the Internet, and make decisions by itself. The board best fits Pi Zero and Pi 3A+. For larger Pi models, you will need to tilt the Pi and 3D print some supporting structures.
- 1x Petoi NyBoard V1 Customized Arduino Board
- Controller board: NyBoard V1
- CPU: ATMega328PA
- External EEPROM: 64Kbit
- IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit): 6-Axis MPU6050
- PWM channels: 16 (driving up to 16 PWM servos)
- Grove: 4
- RGB LED (NeoPixel): 7
- Built-in connectivity & features: serial UART, I2C network, infrared receiver, buzzer
- Bluetooth/WiFi connectivity: Official dongles
- Raspberry Pi support: via a built-in 2x5 socket
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.