- USB to Serial (RS-232) Adapter with Cable
- Communication: Full speed USB, full duplex serial from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud
- Connects to your computer with a USB A to Mini-B cable
- RoHS Compliant
The Parallax USB to Serial (RS-232) Adapter with Cable is compact and economical to provide a Virtual Com Port for all of products that have a DB9 (9-pin) serial connector. The cable is included. The updated FTDI USB drivers for Windows are included in the latest versions of the BASIC Stamp Editor, Propeller Tool, and SX-Key IDE software packages.
- USB Version 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Connects to your computer with a USB A to Mini-B cable (included)
- DB9 male socket to connect to your board's serial programming and debugging port
- FTDI Drivers for most Windows PC operating systems are included with Parallax programming environment software
- Drivers for different operating systems are available from FTDI chip
Easy to Use:
- Install one of these Parallax programming environments (BASIC Stamp Editor, Propeller Tool, and SX-Key IDE).
- Connect the USB to Serial Adapter to your PC with a USB A to Mini B cable
- A message from your system tray will say your hardware is installed and ready to use (Windows)
- Connect the adapter to your device's DB9 connector