- Parallax Shield-Bot w/ Arduino Plus Kit for Classrooms
- Offers 12 sets of hardware
- Comes with twelve universal remotes
- Program in Arduino C, a popular language for physical computing
- Offers a classroom set with popular accessories
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Note: Each robot requires 5x 1.5 V AA Batteries (Not Included)
The Parallax Shield-Bot w/ Arduino 12-pack Plus Kit for Classrooms is a complete, single-box solution for teaching Arduino C coding and electronic circuit building with robotics, along with other STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) topics.
This package includes 12 complete robot sets and the most popular add-ons, along with replacement parts. Classrooms will have enough hardware to combine sensing technologies for a variety of competitions.
Consider a contest with a line following circuit where boxes and open lines exist in the competition field, and the contest is started and stopped with infrared remote control. Or a light-following contest where some obstacles are easily detected with infrared but others is seen at further distances with an ultrasonic sensor on a rotating servo.
Twelve printed copies of our 270-page spiral-bound Robotics with the BOE Shield-Bot for Arduino tutorials are also included. Students are often adept at copying code from a browser tutorial to the Arduino editor.
But having students type code from a printed tutorial improves retention by eliminating thought-loss associated with the copy or paste task-switching. The tutorials are also available as web pages, but educators often prefer our printed tutorials.
Note: each robot requires 5 1.5 V AA Batteries, not included.
- 12x Robot Shield with Arduino – Book Included
- 12x PING Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- 12x PING Mounting Bracket Kit
- 12x QTI Line Follower AppKit
- 12x Universal Remote
- 3x Small Robot Electronics Component Kit
- 3x Small Robot Hardware Refresher Pack
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.