Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Parallax Boe-Bot Robotics Shield Kit for Arduino
- Complete kit with Arduino
- No programming experience needed
- Experiment with custom circuits on the breadboard
- Free, easy-to-follow web tutorials and example code downloads
The Parallax Boe-Bot Robotics Shield Kit for Arduino is a versatile kit and its accompanying step-by-step lessons. The Board of Education Shield plugs into your Arduino and mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis. RobotC works with this kit. Learn Arduino programming, robotics, and circuit-building all together by following our free, step-by-step web tutorials.
Suitable for hobbyists, robotics summer camps, and grade 7-12 classrooms. Building the robot takes about an hour, and the online tutorial includes 40 hands-on activities. The assembled robot fits back in its box for safe-keeping between activities.
- 1x Arduino Uno
- 1x USB A to B Cable
- 1x Board of Education Shield PCB
- 1x High-quality aluminum robot chassis
- 1x Continuous Rotation Servos (50 RPM) and Wheels Set
- 1x 5-cell AA Battery Pack
- Electronic Components and Sensors needed for the tutorial activities
- Assembly hardware (Nuts, Screws, Standoffs)
- 1x Parallax Screwdriver