Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opt Lasers Temperature Controller TEC-20A-25V-PID-H
- Equipped with advanced microprocessor unit
- Operates in efficient cooling mode
- Compatible with Peltier modules up to 20 A
- Features PID algorithm and PWM modulation
- Accepts power supply voltage range from 7 to 25 V
The Opt Lasers Temperature Controller TEC-20A-25V-PID-H is an advanced Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) controller, equipped with a microprocessor unit and mounted on a compact heat sink. This controller operates in a cooling mode, which enhances efficiency and minimizes the size of the board. It is compatible with Peltier modules that have currents up to 20 A.
The controller employs a PID algorithm and PWM modulation for current control, which helps to avoid extra heat dissipation on the MOSFET. It features a two-layer board with wide paths, and connectors that allow a maximum current of 13 A. For larger Peltier modules, it is suggested to directly solder into the PCB board.
This controller can accept a power supply voltage range from 7 to 25 V, which facilitates parallel or series connection of TECs. The stabilization temperature range of this controller can be adjusted according to specific needs. It is advisable to use power cables with a minimum cross-section of 1 mm2. The maximum current that can flow through the board is dependent on the Peltier module used.
It is important to monitor the MOSFET temperature, which should not exceed 70 °C. To ensure proper cooling of MOSFETs, an additional fan may be required.
- 1x Opt Lasers Temperature Controller TEC-20A-25V-PID-H
- Compliance Voltage: 7 - 25 V
- Max. TEC Current: 20 A
- Temperature Sensor Type: 10k NTC B3950
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: ±0.2 °C
- Temperature Setpoint Range: +10 to +40 °C