- Super-small SHIM-format board
- 0.8mm thick PCB
- Can be used with HATs and pHATs
- Corner-mounted push button for on/off
- Micro-B connector for power supply
- Red status LED
- Optional breakout pins to connect an external momentary button
- Supports up to 2.5A power supply
Just plug your micro-USB power supply into the micro-B connector on OnOff SHIM Power Switch for Raspberry Pi, and then press the button once to switch on power and boot up your Pi. After installing the software, you can press the button again to initiate a clean shutdown and completely cut the power to your Pi..
- 2x 6 female header
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.