Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- OmniPreSense OPS241-B Short Range Radar Sensor
- Complete short-range FMCW radar sensor
- Provides range reporting for objects in its field of view
- Supports USB and UART interfaces
The OmniPreSense OPS241-B FMCW Distance Radar Sensor is complete short-range FMCW radar sensor providing range reporting for objects in its field of view. All radar signal processing is done on board and a simple API reports the processed data. Flexible control over the reporting format, transmit power and module power is provided.
The OPS241-B sensor supports both a USB and UART interface. It can be connected to any smart USB host (Raspberry Pi, Android device supporting OTG, PC or Mac) to enable an IoT sensor. Depending on the USB host’s ability, further processing and/or communication to the cloud can be performed for further data analysis or networked action.
- 1 x OmniPreSense OPS241-B Short Range Radar Sensor
- 1-20 m (3-66’) detection range
- Range resolution of 0.075 m
- Reporting accuracy within 10%
- Multi-object reporting
- Wide 78° beam width (-3 dBm)
- USB and UART interface
- Simple API control
- 1.4 W Active power, 0.6W Idle power
- Small form factor 53 x 59 x 12 mm, 11 g
- Traffic Monitoring
- Drone Collision Avoidance
- Robotic Control
- IoT Sensor