Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- OKdo ROCK 4 C+ Starter Kit
- Features ROCK 4 Model C+ 4GB single board computer
- Includes Cables, SD Card, CPU Heatsink & Fan
- Dual monitor 4K output
- True thermal management
The OKdo ROCK 4 C+ Starter Kit comes with the ROCK 4 Model C+ 4GB single board computer along with a reliable power supply, USB-A to USB-C cable with in-line switch, 2 x micro HDMI to HDMI cables for dual display, micro SD card to USB reader, a 32 GB micro SD card with Linux operating system preloaded, and a CPU heatsink and fan for better thermal management. Perfect for anyone interested in electronics at any level of experience, even beginners.
The ROCK 4C+ single-board computer is a robust, high-performing, multifunctional board based on the powerful Rockchip RK3399 T SoC. Developed by OKdo in collaboration with Radxa, ROCK 4C+ is a perfect Raspberry Pi alternative that incorporates class-leading features, including Dual Arm Cortex A72 CPU, Quad Arm Cortex A53, Arm Mali T860MP4 GPU, integrated fan control, stereo audio jack, dual micro-HDMI ports supporting displays up to 4Kp60 resolution, multiple connectivity and storage possibilities and compatible with a wide range of software operating systems.
With the onboard On/Off power button, ROCK 4C+ is an energy-efficient single-board computer that can now perform safe shutdowns at the touch of a button without the risk of corrupting storage. It also features multiple storage capabilities, such as 4GB 64-bit RAM and an eMMC socket for robust applications. The board’s incredible features make it ideal for various multimedia and industrial applications, ensuring outstanding performance and reliability in the most demanding of applications.
Universal power supply
A high-quality and reliable plug-in AC-DC adapter for converting AC mains current into 3A, 5V power using a USB-C type connector. This power supply comes with four regional interchangeable heads for use in the UK, EU, US, and Australia.
MicroSD card with preloaded Linux OS
Simply load in the MicroSD card provided and you’ll have the Linux operating system up and running in no time enabling you to focus on developing incredible applications.
Dual monitor 4K output
With an Arm Mali T860MP4 graphics processing unit (GPU) at its heart, the ROCK 4C+ is perfect for advanced multimedia applications, including games, videos, and signage. The board benefits from camera and display interfaces, and two micro HDMI ports supporting dual displays up to 4Kp60 resolution. Two micro HDMI to HDMI cables are included to easily connect to your displays.
True thermal management
Thermal management is key, and the heat sink and fan included in this kit ensure your ROCK board will always run at maximum efficiency and stay cool.
- 1x ROCK 4 Model C+ 4GB Single Board Computer
- 1x 5V/3A Universal Power Supply
- 1x USB to USB-C Cable with In-line Switch
- 2x 1M Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
- 1x 32 GB MicroSD Card (with preloaded Linux OS)
- 1x MicroSD Card to USB Reader
- 1x CPU Heat Sink and Fan
- 1x Metal Enclosure
- 1x Screwdriver
- 85 x 56 mm
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac (WiFi 5) Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE
- 1x micro SD card slot
- 2x HDMI ports supporting displays up to 4Kp60 resolution and 2Kp60
- 2x USB2 HOST ports
- 1x USB3 OTG/HOST port, 1x USB3 HOST port
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port (supports PoE with add‑on PoE HAT)
- 1x camera port (2‑lane MIPI CSI)
- 1x display port (4‑lane MIPI DSI)
- 40x user GPIO supporting a wide range of interface options: 2x UART, 2x SPI bus, 2x I2C bus, 1x PCM/I2S, 1x SPDIF, 1x PWM, 1x ADC, 6x GPIO, 2x 5V DC power in, 2x 3.3V power pin