- Rain/Steam sensor
- Supports Arduino IO expansion shield
- Easy sensor to build electronics projects
The Octopus Rain/Steam Sensor Brick sensor can be connected to the Arduino IO Expansion shield directly. The output voltage will increase when the humidity of the sensor surface goes up. You can even use it as a touch panel.
- Simple rain detector
- Cheap steam level switch
- Touch sensor based on humidity
- 1x Octopus Rain/steam sensor
- 1x Analog sensor cable
- Power supply: 3.3v or 5v
- Output voltage signal: 0~4.5v or 0~3.0v
- Analog output(Yellow wire)
- GND(Black wire)
- Power(Red wire)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.