Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Niryo Electromagnet for Ned2
- Designed for Niryo Ned2 6-Axis Robot Arm (Not included)
- Can easily pick and place small metal parts
- Control interface: Digital output
- Power supply: 5 V
The Niryo Electromagnet for Ned2 is designed for your educational robot Ned2. With this electromagnet, you can easily pick and place small metal parts (or several at a time), which may be impossible with other grippers, especially for very small parts (screws, washers, nuts, etc.).
The insertion of the gripper in the robot has been changed to a magnetic tip, it enables the grippers to be changed in a faster and more efficient way.
- 1x Niryo Electromagnet for Ned2
- 130 x 70 x 70 mm
- Max operating width: 20 mm
- Picking surface: 20 mm
- Control Interface: Digital output
- Power Supply: 5 V
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 45 °C
- Weight: 44.5 g