Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Offers wide range of speed control and smooth torque output
- Provides excellent speed stability
- Compact size with high power output
- Features low temperature rise, low noise, and low vibration
- Boasts long life and low maintenance costs
The NEMA 17 Brushless DC Motor w/ Driver Kits, 24V, 30W is a synchronous electric motor powered by direct current electricity (DC) with an electronically controlled commutation system instead of a mechanical commutation system based on brushes. In such motors, current and torque, voltage and rpm are linearly proportional.
This motor features a square shape, 3 phases, Hall sensors, and 4 poles with bonded NdFeB Magnets. Additionally, a driver is supplied with the BLDC motor for your convenience.
1x 42BLF motor
1x BLDC motor driver
4x Mounting screw & nuts
Motor: 42 mm x 49 mm
Shaft: 5 mm x 24 mm
Driver: 96.5 mm x 60 mm x 24.5 mm
Rated Voltage: 24V
Rated Speed: 3000 10% RPM
Rated Torque: 0.1 N.m
Rated Power: 30 Watt
Insulation Class: Class B
Insulation Resistance: 100 Mohms Min @500VDC
Dielectric Strength Test: 500VAC for 1 Minute
1. Equipped with an internal speed regulating potentiometer; rotation of the knob adjusts the speed.
2. Features overheat, overcurrent and undervoltage protection.
3. Motor rotation can be adjusted for clockwise or counterclockwise.