Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- N401 LIDAR Sensor w/ reflectivity information output
- N401 LIDAR Sensor w/ SW SDK for quick application software development
- Works in a range of 0.01 m to up to 30 m (@70% reflectivity)
- Offers GPS interface for synchronizing multiple sensors
- Data Acquisition Speed: 20000 points/s
The N40103B-P Mechanical 2D LIDAR - 360°, 30 m is a cost-effective, high-reliability TOF LiDAR sensor widely applied in intelligent industries. The sensor operates reliably under challenging lighting and weather conditions.
Different with general 2D Lidars, N401 could output reflectivity information of objects. If robots can detect the reflectivity of surroundings, that could be very helpful for accurate localization.
Leishen's LiDAR sensor enables new applications in the robotics, industrial automation and security markets.
Robotics: The LiDAR is usually set at lower side of the robots for perimeter protection. If your robots work indoor, you can take it as your navigation LiDAR. Your robots will be beneficial from the reflectivity information acquired by N401 LiDAR, for more accurate localization.
Industrial Automation: Factories, warehouses, and distribution centers can be run more efficiently and safely with AGVs/AMRs automated by N401 LiDAR (Navigation and collision avoidance).
Security: Homes, buildings, and land can be made more secure and managed intelligently through LiDAR-based surveillance and smart detection. Security solutions including perimeter protection, intrusion surveillance could be achieved by N401 LiDAR.
- 1x N40103B-P LiDAR
- 1x Interface Box
- 1x Standard Box with Protective Foam
- 1x GPS Cable
- 1x 1 Year Warranty
- 1x Windows Displayer Software & Ros Driver
- φ80 x 79.1 mm
- Field of View: 360°
- Distance Accuracy: +/-3 cm
- Distance Range: 0.1-30 m
- Scan Frequency: 10 HZ / 20 HZ (configurable)
- Angular Resolution: 0.18°/0.36°(configurable)
- Sampling Frequency: 20 KHz
- Laser: 905 nm
- Date: Distance, Angle, Intensity of Reflected light
- Power Supply: 9-36 V
- Drive Mode: Brushless Motor