Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Basic Kit
- Features an Arduino-compatible EMG Sensor KKit
- Suitable for workout monitoring & teaching
- Wearable design with adjustable gain
- Three output modes for versatile use
- Expandable via MyoWare 2.0 Shields
The MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Basic Kit is an Arduino-compatible, all-in-one electromyography (EMG) sensor kit designed to provide the essential components from the MyoWare 2.0 ecosystem for measuring and visualizing muscle activity.
The sensor measures muscle activity through the electric potential of the muscle, enabling users to easily connect the sensor to a muscle group and visualize the muscle activity. This kit is suitable for various applications, such as workout monitoring, teaching, and incorporating myoelectric elements into costumes.
Please note that this kit does not include a microcontroller. Users will need to solder the connection between the muscle sensor and their microcontroller or single board computer using wires or headers. If connecting directly to a single board computer, an Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) and USB isolator are required. With the MyoWare 2.0 Basic Muscle Sensor Kit, users can effectively measure and analyze muscle activity for a range of applications.
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor (Version 2.0.4)
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield
- 1x Reversible USB A to C Cable - 2m
- 10x Disposable Surface EMG/ECG/EKG Electrode - 24mm
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Reference Cable
- 1x Mini Screwdriver
This kit includes the MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor, MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield, a mini screwdriver, USB A to C cable, and MyoWare 2.0 Reference Cable.
- 37.57 x 35.90 mm (1.48 x 1.41 inch)
- Wearable Design
- Supply Voltage: Minimum: +2.27 V, Typically: +3.3 to +5 V, Maximum: +5.47 V
- Input Bias Current: 250 pA, maximum 1 nA
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Three Output Modes: Raw EMG, Rectified, Envelope
- Expandable via Shields
- MyoWare® 2.0 Muscle Sensor Form Factor
- 3x Female Snap Pins (Power and EMG Envelope Output)
- 3x Male Snap Pins (Input Electrodes)
- LED Indicators: VIN, ENV, Reference Electrode Jumper
- Specially Designed For Microcontrollers
- Adjustable Gain