Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Monk Makes 7-Segment Display for micro:bit
- Easily compatible with micro:bit pins
- Displays numbers, letters, and characters
- Utilizes micro:bits Serial blocks
- Customizable with MakerCode extension
- Designed for a four-digit, 7-segment display
The Monk Makes 7-Segment Display for micro:bit is a four-digit, 7-segment display designed for micro:bit. It can display numbers, letters, and other characters within the limitations of the 7 segments per digit. Powered directly from micro:bit pins, the display can receive messages through micro:bits Serial blocks or a custom MakerCode extension.
- 1x Monk Makes 7-Segment for micro:bit