Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Enables your Raspberry Pi 3 to function as a versatile controller or data logger
- Acquires and stores data from standard industrial sensors
- Establishes a communication link between different devices
- Offers feedback control for non critical applications
- Does not include Raspberry Pi or power supply
The Monarco Board w/ Aluminum Housing is an add on board which provides analog and digital input/output interface following industrial automation standards for the Raspberry Pi (B+ and newer) minicomputer. It is designed according to the HAT (Hardware Attached on Top) specification, allowing you to create a PLC from your Raspberry Pi, mount it on a DIN rail, and interface it with industrial sensors and devices directly. This board is IoT and Industry 4.0 ready, providing solutions from prototyping to professional use.
1x Monarco HAT Board
1x Monarco HAT Detachable connector
1x Assembly material
1x Aluminum case for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 versions
Power Supply: 10 30 VDC
Four Digital Inputs (24V Tolerant)
Four Digital Outputs (Open Collector)
Two Analog Inputs (0 10V, 0 20mA)
Two Analog Outputs (0 10V)
One RS 485
One 1 Wire Bus
Nine LED Indicators
Battery Backed Internal Clock (RTC Chip)
Metal Enclosure for DIN Rail Mounting
High Quality Push In Terminals, Detachable Connector.