Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Velleman MMA8452 3-Axis Accelerometer Module
- +-2g/+-4g/+-8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output with I2C interface
- Features two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
The Velleman MMA8452 3-Axis Accelerometer Module is a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. It is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins.
Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings relieving the host processor from continuously polling data. It has user selectable full scales of +-2g/+-4g/+-8g with high pass filtered data, as well as non filtered data available real-time.
- 1 x Velleman MMA8452 3-Axis Accelerometer Module
- Supply voltage: 1.95 V - 3.6 V
- Interface voltage: 1.6 V - 3.6 V
- Current consumption: 6 µA - 165 µA