Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MLX90640 IR Array Thermal Imaging Camera, 32x24 Pixels, 110° FOV
- Communicates via an I2C interface
- Detects the IR distribution of objects
- Provides Onboard voltage translator
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and a manual
The MLX90640 IR Array Thermal Imaging Camera, 32×24 Pixels, 110° FOV communicating via an I2C interface. It is compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage, supports host platforms such as Raspberry Pi/Arduino(ESP32)/STM32, etc.
By utilizing the MLX90640 far-infrared thermal sensor array, this module can detect the IR distribution of objects in the field of view, turn the data into the surface temperature of the objects by calculation, and then generate thermal images.
Due to the small form factor, it can be easily integrated into miscellaneous industrial or intelligent control applications. Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference (NETD) 0.1K RMS at 1Hz refresh rate.
- 1 x MLX90640-D110 Thermal Camera
- 1 x PH2.0 4PIN wire
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating current: <23mA
- FOV(H x V): 110° x 75° (wide angle FOV, suit for short-range measuring)
- Communication interface: I2C (address 0x33)
- Operating temperature: -40°c~85°c
- Target temperature: -40°c~300°c
- Resolution: ±1°c
- Refresh rate: 0.5Hz~64Hz (programmable)
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
- Weight: 0.006 kg