- Operating Voltage: 5V to 16V
- Newest of manufacturer second-generation USB servo controllers
- Offering more channels and features than the smaller six-channel Micro Maestro
- Highly versatile and compact servo controller and general-purpose I/O board
The Mini Maestro 24-Channel USB Servo Controller (Assembled) raises the performance bar for serial servo controllers with features such as a native USB interface and internal scripting control. The Mini Maestros are highly versatile (and compact) servo controllers and general-purpose I/O boards. They support three control methods: USB for direct connection to a computer, TTL serial for use with embedded systems, and internal scripting for self-contained, host controller-free applications.
- Three Control Methods: USB, TTL (5V) serial, and internal scripting
- Pulse rate configurable from 1 to 333 Hz
- Individual speed and acceleration control for each channel