Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- micro:bit Quick Start Kit
- Features a tiny programmable computer
- Makes learning and teaching easy and fun
- Includes everything you need to build your first micro:bit STEM project
- Offers the perfect project set for primary and secondary school students
The micro:bit Quick Start Kit is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun!
This micro:bit Quick Start Kit is a STEAM education kit designed to include everything you need to build your first micro:bit STEM project, featuring sound, light and motion elements. It is the perfect project set for primary and secondary school students to learn coding, microcontroller, LED, sensor and motor.
With the micro:bit board and USB micro B cable included in this kit, you can start coding and having fun with micro:bit's LEDs, buttons and on-board sensors right away.
Four AA batteries and AA battery holder with ON/OFF switch come in handy when you need to power up your portable projects. Since AA batteries have much higher capacity compared to AAA, your experiments and projects will last longer too.
- 1 x micro:bit Board
- 1 x box designed to be used in your first micro:bit project
- 1 x 2 x AA battery holder with ON/OFF switch
- 4 x GP AA Supercell battery
- 1 x USB micro B cable
- 1 x Piezo buzzer with wire
- 1 x 3 V micro servo motor
- 1 x Servo connector to male dupont pin extension wire
- 2 x 5 mm yellow LED
- 2 x 5 mm green LED
- 2 x 5 mm red LED
- 6 x 100 ohm 0.25 W resistor
- 3 x Quick wiring press type terminal block
- 10 x Crocodile clip with wire