Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Micro DC geared motor with encoder
- Motor with a 120:1 gearbox
- integrated quadrature encoder
- Ideal option for mobile robot projects
The Micro 6V 160RPM 120:1 DC Geared Motor w/ Encoder is a motor with a 120:1 gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 16 pulses single per round giving a maximum output of 1920 within one round. With an Arduino controller and motor driver, applications for this include a closed-loop PID control or PWM motor speed control.
This motor is an ideal option for mobile robot projects. The copper output shaft, embedded thread and reinforced connector greatly extends the motor's service life.
- 1x Micro DC Motor with Encoder-SJ01
- 1x JST 2-Pin motor cable
- 1x JST 4-Pin encoder cable
- Gear ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed @ 6V: 160 rpm
- No-load speed @ 3V: 60 rpm
- No-load current @ 6V: 0.17A
- No-load current @ 3V: 0.14A
- Max Stall current: 2.8A
- Max Stall torque: 0.8kgf.cm
- Rated torque: 0.2kgf.cm
- Encoder operating voltage: 4.5~7.5V
- Motor operating voltage: 3~7.5V (Rated voltage 6V)
- Operating ambient temperature: -10~+60 ℃
- Weight: 50g