Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MDP-XP Smart Digital Power Supply Kit
- Features a DC power supply based on a modular design
- Is capable of connecting different modules for use as needed
- Provides Current Functional Modules: Display Control Module, Digital Power Module
- Consists of a display control module and a digital power module
- Is a high cost-effective programmable linear DC power supply
The MDP-XP Smart Digital Power Supply Kit is a system of programmable linear DC power supply based on a modular design, capable of connecting different modules for use as needed. Current Functional Modules: Display Control Module, Digital Power Module Modules in Develop: Digital Signal Generator Module, Electronic Load Module, Power Charger Module, Battery Pack Module.
Through 2.4G wireless connection, it achieves multichannel free combination at the power of 90 W per channel. It is a high cost-effective programmable linear DC power supply, featuring indicators, stability, reliability and distinct user interface comparable with professional power supplies. It also provides programmable output, timing output, sequential control, automatic compensation, and other powerful functions, so as to meet diversified testing needs.
MDP-M01 Display Control Module: equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT screen, it can display the voltage-current waveform in real-time, support data statistics, and automatically pair with and control six sub-modules (digital power modules), with dual thumb wheels and 90-degree scrolling user-friendly design.
MDP-P905 Digital Power Module: high-efficiency linear output, 0.25 mV ripple wave, high-speed transient response, and supporting precise fine-tuning.
- Mode: MDP-XP
- Input: DC 4.2 V - 30 V (After startup 2.7 V),100 mA - 6 A,Support QC3.0
- Output: 30 V / 5 A, 90 W
- Adjustment rate: Load adjustment rate <±0.01^%, Power adjustment rate <±0.01^%:
- Ripple and noise: 250 uVrms / 3 mVpp
- Transient response time: ≤4uS
- Line loss compensation range: 5 mR - 100 mR
- Protection: Input over-voltage, under-voltage, anti-reverse, output anti-backflow, over temperature
- Data record: Max storage: 7 MB, Max recording time: 24 hours
- Others: Automatically shut down and enter the micro-power mode. Support USB firmware upgrade, Support user calibration
- Weight: 133 g