Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maxbotix MB1240 XL-MaxSonar-EZ4
- Features a High-Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Range: 20 to 765 cm
- Serial (0-Vcc), Analog voltage or pulse width interfaces
- 1 cm resolution
- Small size allows for easy mounting
- Readings can occur up to every 100 mS, (10-Hz rate)
The Maxbotix MB1240 XL-MaxSonar-EZ4 High-Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder includes a centimeter resolution and has the highest noise tolerance and narrowest beam width of any sensor in the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 20 to 765 cm, a 10 Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB1240 is a great choice for applications where only larger objects need to be detected.
The MB1240 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1240 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- 1x Maxbotix MB1240 XL-MaxSonar-EZ4 High-Performance Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- Firmware version 2.2
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10 Hz reading rate
- 42 kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3 - 5.5 V
- Low 3.4 mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0 to +65 °C (32 to +149 °F)
- Real-time auto sensitivity adjustments (voltage and acoustic or electrical noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Narrowest beam of the XL-MaxSonar-EZ products
- Highest noise tolerance of the XL-MaxSonar-EZ products
- Great for large target applications
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 250
- Short range, narrow detection zone for small targets