- Marvelmind Starter Set Super-MP-3D (915/868MHz, US/EU)
- Offers a multi-purpose (MP) set based on Super-Beacons
- Designed for precise indoor positioning and navigation
- Contains a mobile beacon with IMU
- Provides up to ±2cm precision
- Used for autonomous navigation of mobile robots
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country
The Marvelmind Starter Set Super-MP-3D (915/868MHz, US/EU) is designed for precise indoor positioning and navigation.
It can be used for autonomous navigation of mobile robots, vehicles, and drones; for industrial applications, for example, forklifts or people tracking in a warehouse for safety and productivity. The set is particularly good for: production automation, warehouse automation, safety, and productivity for people and vehicle tracking; building geo-fencing zone, and tracking inside them.
The particular focus of the set is on the accuracy of positioning. The set can provide up to ±2 cm precision even before additional sensor fusion or filtering. That accuracy is about 10 times better than what ultra-wideband (UWB) provides and about 100 times better than it can provide BLE (iBeacon) based systems.
Marvelmind Indoor Navigation System is an off-the-shelf indoor navigation system designed to provide precise (±2 cm) location data to autonomous robots, vehicles (AGV), and copters.
It can also be used to track other objects with a mobile beacon installed on them, for example, forklifts in warehouses or virtual reality (VR) helmets or helmets for construction workers or miners, etc.
Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
- 1x Marvelmind Starter Set Super-MP-3D (915/868 MHz, US/EU)
- 4x Stationary Super-Beacons (any of: 19, 22, 25, 28, 34, 37 or 45 kHz)
- 1x Mobile Super-Beacon (identical to the stationary Super-Beacons, but on 31 kHz)
- 1x Modem HW v5.1 supporting up to 250 beacons
- 55 x 55 x 33 mm
Distance between beacons
- Reach up to 50 meters in lab conditions
- Recommended distance is 30 meters
- Reach up to 1000 m2 with the Starter Set configurations
- Coverage for larger territories is similar to cellular networks
- Absolute: 1–3% of the distance to the beacons
- Differential precision: ±2 cm
Location update rate
- 0.05–25 Hz
- Can be set manually
- Depends on the distance between the mobile and stationary beacons
- Depends on the number of mobile beacons
- Depends on the radio interface profile (500 kbps vs. 38 kbps)
- Slightly depends on the number of stationary beacons - different than for mobile beacons
- LiPo battery 1000 mAh
- Battery lifetime depends on many parameters. Mostly:
- Mode – transmitting or receiving
- Location update rate – faster update rate – nearly, proportionally shorter battery life-time)
- Radio profile – 500 kbps better than 38 kbps, because shorter
- Submap size or limitation of distance – shorter distance => longer battery life-time
- micro USB – recommended for permanent use
- 59 g (including battery 1000 mAh and housing and antenna 50 mm)
- 27 g (bare board w/o battery)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.