Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Detect atmospheric PM2.5 with laser scattering theory
- High-precision detection, rapid response and operation, with minimal errors
- Particulate Measurement Range: 0.3 ~ 10 μm
- Support mBlock GUI programming
- RJ25 port for easy connection
The MakeBlock Me PM2.5 Laser Dust Sensor detects atmospheric PM2.5 with laser scattering theory. It features high-precision detection, rapid response and steady operation, with minimal errors. The sensor can detect a range of PM1.0 to PM10.
Me PM2.5 sensor supports mBlock programming. If you use the PM2.5 sensor by mBot (mCore mainboard), then you need to install a custom firmware. After installing the firmware, refer to the following procedure to use the PM2.5 sensor.
- 48mm x 65mm x 24mm (L x W x H)