Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock mCreate 3D Printer GB
- Genius smart leveling creates accurate prints
- Versatile and user-friendly operating tool
- Patented smart nozzle for better and steadier printing
- Resume printing after a power outage
The MakeBlock mCreate 3D Printer GB is a versatile desktop 3D printer featuring the innovative Genius smart leveling technology for accurate printing. The patented smart nozzle, flexible magnetic build plate, and the ability to resume working even after a power outage, enable mCreate to deliver a remarkable print success rate and quality.
The nozzle will rise instantly during a power outage, protecting the semi-finished print. After the power is back on, the nozzle will return to its initial position to heat up and then continue printing. This feature effectively minimizes print material and time losses due to power interruptions.
Preset default slicing value
Run the 3D slicing software called Cura, then install the plug-in for mCreate, and select "Makeblock" as the print device; the printing parameters will then be configured automatically. When Cura finishes slicing your model, it is ready for printing.
AI-powered detection module
The printhead nozzle is equipped with a built-in AI-powered detection module and a smart leveling algorithm. In addition, mCreate supports one-button leveling and high-precision calibration.
It takes only 3 seconds to remove and install a nozzle, making it easy to deal with a clogged printhead. Switching to the laser engraving mode is easy by replacing the laser head the same way.
Ultra-quiet cooling system
The cooling system enables consistent shrinkage of finished products. Its ultra-quiet fan design makes printing quiet.
Intelligent filament sensor
When the filament runs out or breaks accidentally, mCreate will suspend the task and issue an alert. The machine will resume working once the filament is refilled, thus preventing printing failure.
- 1x MakeBlock mCreate 3D Printer GB
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 295 mm (L x W x D)
- Additive Manufacturing Process: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Layer Resolution: 50-300 µm
- XY Positioning Precision: 0.01 mm
- Z Positioning Precision: 0.002 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 260 °C (max.)
- Slicing Software: Cura
- Supported File Type(s): STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
- File Extension: GCODE
- Printing Speed: 10-150 mm/s
- Supported Materials: PLA and derivatives, TPU, PP, PVA, etc.
- Filament Size: 1.75 mm in Diameter
- Open Filament System: Yes
- Build Plate: Flexible Magnetic Build Plate
- Heated Bed: 80 °C (max.)
- Leveling: Smart leveling