Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock Codey
- Offers easy-to-use robotics hardware with block-based programming software
- Designed by American CSTA standard
- Lets you switch to Python with one click
- Provides 10+ programmable sensors
- Low-entry for Beginners to Learn AI with IoT
The MakeBlock Codey is the controller with different sensors and programmable main control. The combination of easy-to-use robotics hardware with block-based programming software mBlock 5, guarantees that beginners can get started coding within minutes.
mBlock 5 supports AI-functionality and Internet of Things-functionality, giving children access to AI and IoT since young and thus equipping them with stronger competence in an age of intelligence. With just one click you can turn your visual code into Python code and continue learning an advanced and practical language.
Sensors: LED matrix screen, Loudspeaker, RGB light, Buttons, Gear potentiomenter, Sound sensor, Light sensor, Gyroscope and accelerometer, IR transmitter, IR receiver, Volume sensor.
- 1 x Codey
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Micro USB data cable
- 1 x Name sticker
- 10.2 x 9.54 x 10.3 cm (L x W x H)
- Material: ABS
- Main Control Chip: ESP32
- Transmission: Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / USB
- Battery: 3.7V 950mAh Lithium battery
- Supported Programming Language: Graphical programming: Scratch 3.0; Text programming: Python
- Compatibility: macOS, Windows, iOS
- Weight: 0.10 kg