- Maduino Zero LoRaWAN
- ISM Band: 915 MHz
- Based on ATSAMD21G18 MCU
- Comes with super anti-interference ability
- Easy to prototype LoRaWAN projects
- Can work normally in the complex interference environment
- Compatible with Arduino and basic demos communicating
The Maduino Zero LoRaWAN (915 MHz) is a solution based on ATSAMD21G18 MCU and LoRaWAN module Ra-07H. The LoRaWAN module Ra-07H is based on the ASR6501 chip, it integrated the LoRa radio transceiver, LoRa modem, and 32-bit RISC MCU, to support LoRa modulation mode and (G) FSK modulation mode.
Maduino LoRaWan acts as a LoRaWAN node to transmit/receive the local data to the network by connecting LoRaWAN Gateway. With this module, users are easy to prototype LoRaWAN projects easily in a few hours. Maduino LoRaWan is compatible with Arduino and basic demos communicating with TTN are provided.
Note: For LoRaWAN communication, a LoRaWAN router is needed.
- 1x Maduino Zero LoRaWAN (915MHz)
- Processor: 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Minimum Receiving Sensitivity: -137 dBm (SF = 12 / BW = 125 KHz)
- Maximum Transmit Power: +21 dBm
- LoRaWAN Protocol Class: A / B / C
- Working Frequency: (Ra-07) 410 MHz ~ 525 MHz, (Ra-07h) 868 MHz (default)
- Power Supply Voltage of the Board: 3.6 V ~ 5 V (normally 5 V)
- Power Supply Voltage of the Module / MCU: normally 3.3 V
- Transmitting Working Current: 107 mA (full load power consumption)
- Receive Working Current: 6 mA
- Sleep Current: 3 uA
- Interface: I2C / SPI / UART / 18x GPIO
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.