Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maduino Lora Radio (915M)
- Based on the ATmega328
- Allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges
- Integrated power control system
- Arduino compatible
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
The Maduino Lora Radio (915M) is a mainboard based on the ATmega328 and 915 MHz module. The LoRa Radio allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. The Arduino pro mini 3.3V 8 MHz bootloader is used on this board and uses the CP2104 as a USB to serial to upload the code by Arduino IDE.
- 1x Maduino Lora Radio (915M)
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4 - 4.2 V
- ATmega328: 8 MHz
- Flash: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- Working Temperature: -40 - 85 °C
- Programmable bit rate: up to 300 kbps
- Dynamic Range RSSI: 127 dB
- Interface: I2C / SPI / UART / 20x GPIO
- Arduino Compatible
- Uses the License-free ISM band: "European ISM" at 915 MHz
- Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software): +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW
- ~100 mA Peak during +20 dBm transmit, ~30 mA during active radio listening
- Range of approx. 2 km, depending on obstructions, frequency, antenna, and power output