Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Ultrasonic Distance Unit I2C (RCWL-9620)
- Offers an I2C interface ultrasonic distance sensor
- Features an RCWL-9620 chip
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Support UIFlow platform
- Communication: I2C
The M5Stack Ultrasonic Distance Unit I2C (RCWL-9620) is an I2C interface ultrasonic distance sensor. This allows for easy I2C integration and multi-sensor operation using a single BUS, to save I/O resources.
The module features an RCWL-9620 ultrasonic distance measurement chip with a 16 mm probe, which the ranging accuracy can reach 2 - 450 cm (accuracy up to ±2%). It is ideal to apply in robotics obstacle avoidance, fluid level detection, and other applications that require you to perform measurements.
- 1x Unit UNIT SONIC I2C
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable (20 cm)
- 56 x 24 x 15 mm (L x W x H)
- Ultrasonic Ranging Single Chip: RCWL-9620
- Range: 2 - 450 cm
- Probe Specifications: 16 mm
- Receiving/Transmitting Frequency: 40 kHz
- Receiving sensitivity: -65 dB
- Pointing angle: 60°
- Measurement accuracy: ±2 %
- Working current: 2 mA
- Weight: 10 g