Payments and Security
- PLC Proto Industrial Board Module V11 by M5Stack
- Designed specifically for industrial applications
- Supports voltage input ranging from 9 to 24 V
- Allows for unlimited addition of relays
- Enables TTL-RS485 communication and custom circuit layouts
- Can be transformed into a LoRa node by stacking a LoRa module
The M5Stack PLC Proto Industrial Board Module V11 is a base specifically designed for industrial applications. It is equipped with a DC Power input that ranges from 9-24 V. This module is reminiscent of the Programmable Logic Controller often found in industrial control settings.
However, it should be noted that this is not the typical PLC used in programmable controllers. Despite this, it is capable of implementing the most common controllers found in the industrial field.
This module is based on the current M5 development system, allowing for the addition of an unlimited number of relays. It also enables TTL-RS485 communication and allows for the layout of customized circuits on the protoboard.
Furthermore, it can be transformed into a LoRa node by stacking a LoRa module. The PLC Proto Industrial Board Module V11 offers a multitude of combinations, demonstrating its power and flexibility. It is encased in an industrial-grade case for added durability.
For those working in the industrial field, the PLC Proto Industrial Board Module V11 is highly recommended as it provides an efficient and effective solution to various requirements.
- 1x PLC Proto Board
- 1x PLC Base Housing
- 1x RS485-To-TTL Adapter Board
- 1x HT3.96-4P Terminal
- 2x HT3.96-3P Terminal
- 1x 1.5 mm Hex Key
- 1x 2.0 mm Hex Key
- 1x 2.5 mm Hex Key
- 10x 2 mm Crimp Terminal
- 1x Magnet (with a hole in the middle, diameter 15 mm, thickness 3 mm)
- 1x 35 mm Silver Metal Rail
- 1x 35 mm Black Rail Clip
- 2x M3x28 mm Screw (cup head, mechanical teeth)
- 4x M2x5 mm Screw (cup head, self-tapping)
- 1x Cable Gland (M12)
- 1x 2.54 mm-20P Straight Pin Header (total height 5.32 mm)
- 1x Product Sticker
- 54 x 28 mm
- Supports voltage input ranging from 9V to 24V
- Weight: 25 g